The Club still insist that under no circumstances you attend the Club if you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms of Covid-19.
The following restrictions are currently in place and will be monitored on a weekly basis:
- The Clubhouse is now OPEN with restrictions.There is a one-way system in place and we encourage you to sit outside as much as possible.
- The Practice ground is now OPEN - maximum of four people at least 3 metres apart.
- Changing rooms OPEN apart from the showers
- Please change your shoes in the car park.
- Trolley Shed OPEN
- The Pro Shop is OPEN - no more than 2 people at a time and please wear a face covering.
- The on course toilets are OPEN - members may only use the toilets one person at a time and must clean any surfaces they touch themselves.
- Tee times must be booked online in advance
- 2 ball and foursomes only, except for Tuesday after 9am and Sunday after 1pm, where 3 and 4 balls may be played.
- Members may now invite a guest to play with them at the usual guest rate.
- Do not touch flags, hoops or ropes
- Bunkers are back in play with preferred lies within 6 inches.
- Clubhouse OPEN 8am - 9pm
- Bar OPEN 10am - 9pm
- Limited food menu available from 9am - 4pm
- Maintain social distancing.
- Wash your hands as regularly as you can
- Visitors welcome
Reviewed: 3rd August 2020
Date of next Review: 10th August 2020