As of Wednesday 13th May 2020 the golf course has re-opened with certain restrictions. As was the case before the lockdown, the Club still insist that under no circumstances you attend the Club if you are feeling unwell or have symptoms of Covid-19.
The following restrictions are currently in place and will be monitored on a weekly basis:
- The Clubhouse is closed - members wishing to get their clubs must make pre-arrangements to do so and then take them home with them after play.
- The Practice ground is now open - maximum of four people at least 3 metres apart.
- The on course toilets are open - members may only use the toilets one person at a time and must clean any surfaces they touch themselves.
- Tee times must be booked online in advance and are at 8 minute intervals.
- 2 ball and foursomes only, except for Tuesday after 10am where 3 and 4 balls may be played.
- Members may now invite a guest to play with them at the usual guest rate. Advance booking after 2.30pm or call the Pro Shop on the day.
- You must not arrive any more than 10 minutes in advance of your time
- You must depart immediately following the completion of your round
- Do not touch flags, hoops or ropes
- Bunkers are back in play with preferred lies within 6 inches.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Wash your hands as regularly as you can
Reviewed: 1st June 2020
Date of next Review: 8th June 2020